Monday, July 14, 2008

So far behind!!

No, I haven't stopped reading I've just not been keeping up with the review part *sigh* So I'll try to list the ones I've read, if any of you are actually reading here and are curious about one leave me a comment and I'll respond then. Yes, I know that's cheating but I've got a lot going on let alone keep up with TWO blogs LOL!!

I've read these in the past 2 months:

McKettrick's Choice by Linda Lael Miller
Vendetta by Fern Michaels
Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber
Summer of Roses by Luanne Rice
Heart of Winter by Diana Palmer
A Week from Sunday by Dorothy Garlock
The Man from Stone Creek by Linda Lael Miller
Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Cross My Heart by Carly Phillips
Anyone But You by Jennifer Crusie
The Bachelor by Carly Phillips
Hide and Seek by Fern Michaels

As you can see I tend to read some of the same authors over & over. I've found a few new ones I like and I tend to read all they have out as long as I can get my hands on them so I'll be all caught up if a new one comes out LOL!!

I made a run to the library today and these are next up to be read:

Lethal Justice by Fern Michaels
The Last Juror by John Grisham
Pawley's Island:A Low Country Tale by Dorothea Benton Frank
Lawman by Diana Palmer
A Wanted Man (A Stone Creek Novel) by Linda Lael Miller
Quicksand by Iris Johansen
Getting Rid of Bradley by Jennifer Cruise
Delta Belles by Penelope J. Stokes

2 comments:

Angi said...

Hi! Love the blog! Can't find your email address - but you won the drawing at my blog www.wannabethoughts.blogspot.com. Could you email me your address so I can mail you the Yada Yada book! connievail at hotmail dot com.

Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Oh YAY!! THANKS!!
I've sent the email!!
I was looking to add my email on ehre the other day and couldn't find a button to do so!!