Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Patterson & Crusie

I read James Patterson's Sundays at Tiffany's last week after waiting my turn on the library's list for a few months. I really like it. I don't normally read his other writings, I have read a few of the Alex Cross books but not a lot. I have however, read the others like this one Sam's Letters to Jennifer, Susanne's Diary for Nicholas, those type.

This one had some twist and turns in it that I wasn't expecting but I really enjoyed it alot!

Then I just finished Agnes and the Hitman by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer. This book was so funny (as most of her books are), it's about a food critic & a hitman (obviously). I didn't want to put this one down nor did I want it to end it was that good. I finished it on Monday and just couldn't bring myself to pick up another one that day as I wanted to keep reading on that one ~ but it was finished.

So I am now reading Killer Knots by Nancy J. Cohen. It's a mystery and it's pretty good so far. It was just one that popped out at me on the library shelf so I picked it out. We'll see if I continue to look for more in this series (Bad Hair Day Mysteries)after I finish this one.

No comments: