Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Book meme!

I've been tagged by Jenn to do this fun book meme!

She tagged me for my home blog but I thought it was appropriate for here too.

Here's the rules: Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
Tag five other people to do the same.

The closest book to me is actually the one I'm reading right now. Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner.

And page 56 is the end of a chapter with only 7 sentences so I'll post what there is.

"Perfect. It was all going to be perfect."

I tag anyone who reads here and wants to play along. If you play along let me know and I'll stop by and see what you're reading!!

No comments: