Sunday, February 8, 2009

I've got recommendations!!

From one of my commentators ;0) Thanks Julie!!

Have you read Wally Lamb? His books are long....but they are so good. Some of the best I've read.

I get a weekly email from bookreporter.com. You should sign up for it! It's so good and reviews tons of books so I get a lot of ideas from that.

I have not read his books nor heard of that newsletter BUT I will check them both out!! I always go through the catalogs that come in the mail to join the bookclub and look for good books but I haven't gotten one of those since we moved so this will help!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Aw, you're welcome Jenn!

If you want, I'd be glad to forward it to you when I get it so you can check it out and figure out how to sign up for it. I have no idea how I found it! lol

If you want me to, just let me know your email.

Julie said...

Aw, you're welcome Jenn!

If you want, I'd be glad to forward it to you when I get it so you can check it out and figure out how to sign up for it. I have no idea how I found it! lol

If you want me to, just let me know your email.