Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I hit the halfway mark!

On my libraries read 100 stories this year challenge. I hit the halfway mark!!
Just a recap of what I've read since mid-January.

  1. Tribute by Nora Roberts
  2. Tomorrow's Promise by Sandra Brown
  3. Someone to Love by Jude Deveraux
  4. Crazy in Love by Luanne Rice
  5. A Country Affair by Rebecca Shaw
  6. Country Wives by Rebecca Shaw
  7. Country Lovers by Rebecca Shaw
  8. Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews
  9. The Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux
  10. Stone Heart by Luanne Rice
  11. By My Side by Nora Roberts
  12. 1000 Places to See Before You Die (USA & Canada version) by Patricia Schultz
  13. Mobil Travel Guide for Southern California & Hawaii
  14. The Enchanted Land by Jude Deveraux
  15. Finding the Dream by Nora Roberts
  16. Endless Chain by Emilie Richards
  17. Not a Girl Detective by Susan Kandel
  18. Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani
  19. Prospect Street by Emilie Richards
  20. Eyewitness Travel Guides HAWAII
  21. Emma and the Outlaw by Linda Lael Miller
  22. Big Sky Winter by Diana Palmer
  23. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
  24. Carpe' Demon (Adventures of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom) by Julie Kenner
  25. Sister's Choice by Emilie Richards
  26. Home to Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani
  27. Frommer's Hawaii 2007
  28. Adventure Guide Maui
  29. Traveller's Hawaii
  30. The everything family guide to Hawaii
  31. Isle of Palms by Dorothea Benton Frank
  32. Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult
  33. Naughty Neighbor by Janet Evanovich
  34. The Manning Brides by Debbie Macomber
  35. Thanksgiving by Janet Evanovich
  36. Last Kiss by Luanne Rice
  37. Secrets by Jude Deveraux
  38. Restoring Grace by Katie Fforde
  39. Wife for Hire by Janet Evanovich
  40. If the Shoe Fits by Stephanie Rowe
  41. Rogue by Danielle Steele
  42. Deja' Demon by Julie Kenner
  43. Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews
  44. The Widows of Eden by George Shaffner
  45. Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie
  46. High Heels are Murder by Elaine Viets
  47. The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes by Jennifer Crusie, Eileen Dreyer, Anne Stuart
  48. What I Did for Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
  49. We Are All Welcome Here by Elizabeth Berg
  50. Sealed with a Kiss by Carly Phillips
  51. Fast Women by Jennifer Crusie
  52. A Year of Pleasures by Elizabeth Berg
  53. The Letters by Luanne Rice & Joseph Monninger
  54. Under the Radar by Fern Michaels

And after doing this post and labeling it I see some of my favorite author names that I haven't read in the last four months! I'll have to see if they have some I've missed, like Lisa Scottoline I've read most of hers if not all. I know she has a new one out or coming out I'll have to see what I can find.

2 comments:

akawest said...

Very impressive! I like Elizabeth Berg. I have read a lot of her books. Have you read any Anita Shreve? Her books tend to be sad, but I like them anyway.

Julie said...

Jenn,

I just hit the halfway mark too! :)

I read Testimony by Anita Shreve and just LOVED it. I picked up some of her others at a book sale and will get to them someday....