Monday, January 11, 2010

More titles

Man, I'm telling you this winter sure is improving my reading. I have not been out of the house since last Sunday (other then to carry wood in for the fire), January 4th. We have been hit with two snow storms in teh last week. The first one was ice that then turned to snow, my van has been parked at the bottom of our driveway since last Monday evening when Jason came home from work. He had to use the company 4 wheel drive truck to get to work the rest of the week, thank God for a great boss & small company that he works for!!

Anyways I've also read these titles:

5. The Sunflower by Richard Paul Evans

6. Brides for Brothers by Debbie Macomber
7. The Marriage Risk by Debbie Macomber
8. The Last Promise by Richard Paul Evans

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Debbie Macomber is a name I haven't heard before. The title "Brides for Brothers" just begs to be looked into, doesn't it? I'm going to have to look it up.