Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I love this!

I'm a big fan of Jodi Picoult and her new book, House Rules was released yesterday. I receive nenwsletters from her and got this one yesterday. I just loved this & wanted to share (in case you don't get her newsletters).

March 1, 2010



Top Ten Reasons you should go out tomorrow and buy HOUSE RULES


10. Because Glee is still in reruns and you have nothing better to do at night.


9. The voices in your head told you to.


8. You know someone autistic. Or you know someone who knows someone autistic.


7. You’ve been waiting for a new Picoult book since, oh, this time last year.


6. It’s Mud Season. Really, isn’t that reason enough to treat yourself to ANYTHING?


5. James Patterson doesn’t have a new book out this week


4. You’re in the mood to laugh, cry, think, and feel. All at once.


3. It features one of my all time favorite narrators. And with 17 books under my belt that’s nothing to sneeze at.


2. You already can’t wait to talk about it with your mom/spouse/sister/co-worker.


AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON YOU SHOULD GO OUT TOMORROW AND BUY HOUSE RULES:


1. It’s a great read.

So, are you planning to read it? I am.....just as soon as I get notice from the library that it's my turn!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the list!

I read it and loved it. Now I'm sad that I have to wait a whole year for her next book to come out!!!!