Monday, May 3, 2010

Book Review

I was sent three books by the author Sherryl Woods to review a few weeks ago. I have to apologize now for not getting these reviews up earlier. With the death of my husband's grandfather & then having two sick kids all last week and trying to get ready for our trip coming up I haven't taken the time to sit down and write these out.

Nor have I taken time to submit interview quesitons to the author!! Now can I honestly admit I don't know what to ask her? I used to dream of being a journalist adn doing interviews, actually my dream was to be a famous author, funny how now I'm reading her books & have the opportunity to interview her and I'm at a loss! Good thing I didn't follow through on my career path, huh?

Okay, okay I need to do the review(s) I'll put those in another post since I've rambled on and on I think!

No comments: