Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Free Kindle books!!

Remember, you can still read these even if you don't own a Kindle. iPod Touch, Pc, Android, or Blackberry devices can support the Kindle App then you can be on your way to enjoying some FREE ebooks!!!

I will sometimes get them then not like them & delete them but hey, they are free for a limited time so I can always change my mind, right?

Here are some of today's offerings, I tried to list a variety even if some of them are not anything I'd read:

Her Best Catch by Lindi Peterson (Romance)
The Days of Summer by Jill Barnett (Romance)
Stuck in the Middle (Sister to Sister Bk 1)  by Virginia Smith I have already read this one & loved it!! (Inspirational, Romance)
Dating a Cougar (Never to Late Series) by Donna McDonald (Romance)
Claimed (the Circulate Series) by K.R. Smith (Paranormal, Romance)
Candy Wars: The Tooth Fairies vs The Candy King by R.G. Cordiner (Children's)
Cougar Cub Tales: I'm Just Like You by Sharon Cramer (Children's)

And, don't forget there are always lots and lots of the "classics" available for free!

No comments: