Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Past Reads

Since this is the first post of the new blog page it'll be a random list of books I've read in the last few months, those that I can remember reading anyways!! I read so many sometimes I can't keep up!!

  1. Pandora's Daughter by Iris Johansen AWESOME!!!!
  2. High Noon by Nora Roberts This was GOOD!!
  3. Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas Sparks
  4. The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
  5. The Parting Glass by Emilie Richards
  6. Whiskey Island by Emilie Richards
  7. Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson
  8. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
  9. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
  10. Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult
  11. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
  12. Stalemate by Iris Johansen
  13. Match Me if You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
  14. Ain't She Sweet? by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
  15. The Marriage Game by Fern Michaels
  16. From Fields of Gold by Alexandra Ripley
  17. Land of Mango Sunsets by Dorothea Benton Frank
  18. Full of Grace by Dorothea Benton Frank
  19. Daddy's Girl by Lisa Scottoline
  20. 74 Seaside Avenue by Debbie Macomber I've read this whole series
  21. Touching Stars by Emilie Richards Looking forward to reading the next one!!

I think that is all that I can think of right now, these are just some of what I've read since July or so.

These are the next three I'll be reading.

  1. Playing for Pizza by John Grisham
  2. Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult
  3. Amazing Grace by Danielle Steel

No comments: