Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Latest Read(s)

Last week I read I Did (But I Wouldn't Now) by Cara Lockwood. I hadn't read anything by her before and didn't realize it was a spinoff from a earlier book. But I didn't really feel that I had to have read that first one to understand this one. It was just simple, no brain required chick lit. A nice, easy, simple read.

Now it's on to.
  • Lover's Knot by Emilie Richards
  • The Goddess Rules by Clare Naylor
  • Hokus Pokus by Fern Michaels
  • Alphabet Weekends by Elizabeth Noble
  • The Edge of Winter by Luanne Rice
  • Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult

I am actually almost done with the first one and loving this one as much as I did Touching Stars by her too.

I see some of you have been reading (good ol' view counter over there ;0) ) but no one has any good books to recommend to me? LOL!! Come on ladies (or gents) give some ideas to check into on my next splurge thru the library records!!

No comments: