Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sea Gypsy by Fern Michaels

This was one I just stumbled upon at the library too. I'm sure you will soon realize that I tend to get stuck on authors sometimes. If I find that I enjoyed a book then I'm bad about searching for another by that same author.

I've read a few by Fern Michaels since summer, mostly new releases. Such as The Marriage Game : A Novel, Up Close and Personal, Fool Me Once, and while it may have been longer since I read this one I remember Pretty Woman too.

Anyways, this one was an older book, being re-released recently to hardcover according to
her site. And it was a good little quick read of chick lit ;) I don't think it was as good as some of the others I've read written by her recently but it was good for a short, quick read.

Now, I'm reading I Did (But I Wouldn't Now) by Cara Lockwood. I didn't realize it was a sequel to one of her earlier writings. Actually this is the first of hers that I've read. The colors on the book caught my eye. So far, I like her style.

Maybe tomorrow I will go to the library's website and pick out some more books to be put on hold for me and take the kids to the library one day this week, this will be the last of my supply from the library and I KNOW there will not be much to watch on TV this week ~ same as the past few weeks. Anyone have any suggestions of a good book you've read lately?

No comments: