Thursday, January 24, 2008

Perfect Match

I picked this one online while browsing the available titles at in my county library system.

Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult

Yes by reading the synopsis I knew it was about abused children, particularly sexually abused children. I thought it would be interesting, knowing her works.

I hate to admit it, being the bookworm that I am, but I won't finish reading it. I've only read 2-3 chapters and I thought I could handle anything that might happen in the book but I can't. As a mother, there are just some things that tear at my heart involving other children or what happens to them. Even though my kids are not abused I can't handle it. So this one will go back to the library unread, maybe later in my life when my kids are older but I just don't know if I will ever be able to read this one.

So now I move on to Sea Gypsy by Fern Michaels

No comments: