Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I want that card!

Do you patronize your local library? I do. It's not a unknown fact that I love to read. I'm cheap so I refuse to pay money for a book that I can easily borrow. Besides, I couldn't afford my habit LOL!!

So this year my local county library is celebrating it's 100th anniversary. They host book clubs in the summer & winter but this year they are doing something else. Any patron that signs up and read 100 books this year will be awarded a gold library card! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH! They are also having give aways every three months or so. You do have to actually borrow their books for them to count and adults can't have children's books listed.

Well anyways, I signed up last week. A few weeks late getting into the game but I have read 4 books already so not too bad. I WANT that gold card, I have no idea why but I do!!

No comments: