Right now I'm reading Tribute by Nora Roberts. I've only read about the first 20 pages or so but I like what I've read.
I went to the library yesterday, to pick up a book that I put on reserve for a online book club I wanted to participate in. Only to find out I marked the wrong pick up location when reserving it so it wasn't there at all. It's at a different location, near my parent's house...if I can get there in the next few days I'll try to pick it up and hop into the discussion late I guess.
I also picked up:
- A Country Affair by Rebecca Shaw
- Country Wives by Rebecca Shaw
- Country Lovers by Rebecca Shaw (yes these three go together. I've never read her before but I picked up all three hoping I love the series ;0) )
- Crazy in Love by Luanne Rice
- Someone to Love by Jude Deveraux
- Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews
- Marley A Dog Like No Other by John Grogan (yes this is the book the movie is based on. And this is the young readers adaption so I can read it with Rachel)
So have you read any of these?