Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Library Run

And this time I came home with a lot of Christmas/Holiday themed books, alot but not all.

Tell Me Lies by Jennifer Crusie
A Gift of Love* is a collection by Judith McNaught, Jude Deveraux, Kimberly Cates, Andrea Kane, and Judith O'Brien
The Christmas Pearl by Dorothea Benton Frank
Blue Christmas by Mary Kay Andrews
Glad Tidings by Debbie Macomber
First Impressions by Nora Roberts
Gabriel's Angel by Nora Roberts

and lastly I rechecked out
The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
I had put off reading this one, being a big Debbie Macomber fan I thought it sounded too much like her Shop on Blossom Street series. Finally my turn at the library came up and I'm glad I did read this one. About the only similarities to Macomber's book was that it was about a yarn shop. I really enjoyed this and was not expecting the ending to turn out the way it did.

*I'm reading this one now.

No comments: