Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So I can't remember what I've read since I posted last (sorry about that) but I will try to remember.

Let's see, I do know I read Debbie Macomber's A Cedar Cove Christmas.

I read Luanne Rice's Light of the Moon it was okay but I was kind of disappointed. And I picked it as a book club discussion on a forum I belong to, I really hated that it wasn't as good as some of her other's I've read.

Let's see did I mention Final Justice by Fern Michaels already? Or how about Wedding Belles by Haywood Smith? This one was cute, I've never read any of her purple hat club hat books before, this isn't one but it mentions the club ;)


Currently I am reading Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. I've missed reading her books!! I'm off now to read for a few hours, of course I'll have to stop and put the kids to bed as hubby is at a college basketball game but I want to finish this one to move on to The Friday Night Knitting Club, Bull's Island by Dorothea Benton Frank, and a Nora Roberts novel that I can't remember the name of currently.

No comments: