Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rhett Butler's People

Rhett Butler's People by Donald McCaig has been on my want to read list for a few months now. My mom had it laying in her pile from the library so I snatched it and brought it home to read.

I posted below about my *funk* and I was really hoping it would help to get my out of my funk. I have to say it hasn't disappointed. It was a little hard to get into at first but I'm hooked!!

I love the book (and movie) Gone With the Wind. I've read Scarlett and enjoyed it too. And now to see this side of the 'story' and how things fall into place with Gone With the Wind is keeping my interest I'm sure.

Have any of you (okay, Julie...my one & only reader here LOL!!)read any of his other works? I'm thinking I might have to look up Jacob's Ladder and try reading it sometime too.

If you enjoy books of this genre you should try it out!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Am I really your own and only reader? I love your blog! Anyway...you know I couldn't get through RB People so no I haven't read any other books by that author. I don't generally care for that genere. :)

Jennifer said...

Julie, I think so. I had one follower a few months ago but she has since disappeared from the ranks too! LOL!!

Julie said...

Aw, well I enjoy this blog! :)