Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Free Kindle Books!

I found some more today!! Sheesh, you'd think I own a Kindle or something but, I can't talk myself into spending that kind of money on myself so I'll just read on my tiny iPod Touch or Droid phone screen :)
And I don't read all of these genre's but no reason not to share with others who might!

The Oak Leaves by Maureen Lang

Untouchable by Scott O'Connor

Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Whitson

The Witch of Agnesi (Bonnie Pinkwater Series) by Robert Spiller

The Frontiersman's Daughter by Laura Frantz

Heart of Gold by Lacy Williams

Lye in Wait (A Home Crafting MysterY) by Cricket McRae

The Man of Their Lives by Francoise Bourdine

Charlotte Figg Takes Over Paradise by Joyce Magnin

Holding Out for a Hero by Stacey Joy Netzel

The Women of Tenacity by Shanna Hatfield

that's all for today!!

No comments: