Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kindle Books

Okay, so I don't have a Kindle. But yet I can't help myself from hunting for the free Kindle books daily.
I am trying to play catch up on my I Pod Touch (where I have the Kindle app I use the most) because as I downloaded another four books yesterday I decided I would see how many I actually had on there.

Um, FIFTY!. Yes, I said fifty.

I think I should stay away from downloaded anymore until I get some of these read & deleted off. Ha!
It's become like an obsession with me though!!

So, what are you reading? Out of those fifty, I am currently reading Stars Collide by Janice Thompson (sorry this one is no longer free).

Oh, and I've decided I will have a Kindle by the end of this year. If not before Christmas, then hopefully my hubby has been paying attention and will buy me one. ;)

No comments: