Monday, May 14, 2012

The Inn BoonsBoro Triology

I picked up the second book in The Inn Boonsboro Triology, The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts at the library on Saturday morning. I finished it last night.  Yeah, it's that good.

Of course I am a big Nora Roberts fan, have been for some time.  I love her series and triologies best.  The only thing I don't like about them is the waiting in between the books!!!  The last one in this series won't be out until November and I'm ready to read it now.

I love to remodel, remake older houses into newer houses.  I've helped my parents re-do several and my hubby and I are always doing a project in our own houses.  So with that said, I was hooked on this when I first started reading about the redoing of the Inn.  The history of that building, the way the Mongomerys work to bring it back and the little unexpected twist they find in the Inn as the story moves along  (I won't tell you what that is).  Of course I am a sappy romantic so the romantic side to the books pull me in too.

No comments: