Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring Fever

Do you have spring fever? Did you do any spring cleaning?

Actually when I refer to Spring Fever here I'm referring to Mary Kay Andrew's newest book titled Spring Fever that is due to be released on June 5, 2012. 

I was one of the lucky 50 winners on her facebook page about a month or so ago that won an Advanced Reading Copy of the new book.  Yay me!!  I love her sense of humor, her way with words just makes me feel like I am there, right there, in the setting, and the southern references in all of her past books.  In this book I could almost taste the Quixie soda that is produced where the main characters work.  And she certainly kept me laughing!

If you've never read Mary Kay Andrews this is the time to start!!  You can check out here facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/#!/marykayandrews



No comments: