Friday, April 25, 2008

The Jury, Blue Moon, Don't Look Down

I've finished all those listed on my Shelfari list except for Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah (of which I'm half way through and LOVING IT!) and the one by Wendy Markham. I just haven't taken the time to update my Shelfari bookshelf, guess I should do that.

So....The Jury by Fern Michaels this was another of The Sisterhood series. It was pretty good. Some things I knew how they'd turn out because of a previous one I'd read that was newer then this one and had been referred to in the newer one but still I enjoyed it. Had some quirky humor in there too!

But speaking of quirky humor, Don't Look Down by Jennifer Crusie was full of it!! A nice, easy, quick read for me. I liked it but by far my favorite of hers is Bet Me.

Blue Moon by Luanne Rice. This one had some parts in it that made me think of myself, my marriage, etc. And it really put things in perspective sometimes too, makes you think about how blessed you really are.

Now, I'm off to finish Magic Hour sometime this weekend, I am dying to see how this one ends LOL!!

No comments: